The Amsterdam of Asia : Malacca, Malaysia

Some views of Malacca, which is also known as The Amsterdam of Asia. I finally got to visit Malacca on last June 4th, 5th and 6th...

Some views of Malacca, which is also known as The Amsterdam of Asia.

I finally got to visit Malacca on last June 4th, 5th and 6th. It was such a wonderful place, with old buildings and lots of unique foods. It was sunny and hot last time when I visited Malacca, and that's the only way of how I got my two toned skin right on my arms. But I didn't regret visited Malacca that day. Rather than regretting it, I wish that I could go back to Malacca again next time.

Prettiest mom ever!
Coolest dad ever!

For the whole two days, we (read: me and my family) just walked, with no transportation at all, we walked around Malacca. But it was so much fun and we didn't feel tired at all; actually we did, but we just felt tired after coming back to Medan. Here are some photos of the views in Malacca, featuring myself.


As for the night market along the Jonker St., well this place must be the most well-known destination in Malacca. It was so crowded, and I heard that the night market was there only from Friday to Saturday (if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I am). I'm going to post some photos of foods I tried back then in the night market, so prepare yourself to get hungry!


Traveling. It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.


0 comments