A Trip To Aceh

Hi guys, I'm back! My internet connection is annoying these days so I couldn't post anything for days. And I've also g...


Hi guys, I'm back! My internet connection is annoying these days so I couldn't post anything for days. And I've also got my exam results, it wasn't bad at all but I got 4 on my chemistry subject :( Well, this is a super crazy long and tiring trip to Aceh, it takes 8 hours long by car to get to Bireuen, even my car has been my bed for 2 nights, it wasn't a comfy bed though. And we get to visit Takengon, the Lut Tawar Lake, which is prettier comparing to the Lake Toba in North Sumatra. Actually there's a lot more amazing views along the journey, but I don't even get to shoot it because of my sleeping-in-the-car-all-the-time habit. That's a short story of my trip to Aceh. Happy Thursday! x, Cinthy.

0 comments