Playful

Went for a trip to Brastagi with my whole big family (including aunties, grandma, cousins) + my mommy's bestfriend and famil...


Went for a trip to Brastagi with my whole big family (including aunties, grandma, cousins) + my mommy's bestfriend and family. It was so much fun comparing to the last time our visit to Brastagi. It was a very sunny day yesterday which cause my burning face, hands and legs. This gonna spent time to recover, and it hurts.
And next, it's a little about the trip. We take off early at 9 a.m. and eventually trapped in a long traffic and arrived Brastagi at 12 p.m., went to buy lunch, and directly to Bukit Kubu, seek for a good place under the tree, shading, and relax enjoying the scenery. It was a lot of fun, seriously, just like a picnic. And after sitting there for hours, we finally depart and went to the city. It started to rain suddenly, and we need to go back to our bus, and continue to the next destination. Firstly, we discussed and really want to go to Taman Lumbini, but sadly, the rain started to get heavier so that we finally went to my cousin's villa, rest and having dinner there. After having our dinner done, we went back to medan again but thanks to the traffic, we're trapped. So that's all, and I'm going back to school tomorrow, on Valentine's Day, well, I have no one so, #foreveralone! x, Cinthy.

0 comments