Comme Des FuckDown

I'm not swearing anyone, the title of this post is actually the typography written on the top in the picture above. So it was the ...


I'm not swearing anyone, the title of this post is actually the typography written on the top in the picture above. So it was the other weekend again, went on another sundate with the same people all over again, and guess what, yesterday I finally got to watch the sad but full of cute romances movie "The Fault In Our Stars"! Thinking about the movie story line seriously got me crying, I watch it together with my younger sister and we both cried inside the theater, and I think the people beside us get annoyed by that, LOL. Sorry not sorry, but we are both sensitive and cried over movies and dramas.


And about the outfit, it was the second time I put on this skort, it was way too comfy anyway! And the colorful sneakers, well I think they were cute so I insist on buying them. That's all, hope you guys enjoyed your weekend just like me! x, Cinthy.

0 comments