What's Going On In June

Photographed and Edited by Cinthy Kwok. Just like any other month that passes by, June was just another ordinary month. I...

Photographed and Edited by Cinthy Kwok.

Just like any other month that passes by, June was just another ordinary month. I was just staying inside my bedroom for the whole month while being a freelancer, looking for some inspiration here and there, trying new things, blogging, reading and replying to emails and comments. In the other time, I would follow my mom, hang out to some places to take a random shoot of anything, went to college from Wednesday - Friday on every week. All of these things I've done, was considered as 'do nothing' by my mom. Well, to be honest, yes. I also consider myself a lazy worm. I think I was too unproductive in the past five months. I ignored the projects given by my lecturers, since that nothing of these projects were based on what I want to do when I first went to college. I was being irresponsible, I know. I tried to get back on my sense sometimes, but I was failed to do so.

Well, rather than having only the bad things on the past June, there were also some special things happened. The most special thing that happened was of course, my boyfriend's 20th birthday. It was my second time to celebrate his birthday, and I always wanted to make it memorable for him. We didn't went for some luxury dinner because something really urgent happened that day, on June 24th. But I finally encourage myself to make a video for the surprise, and I did it. He was happy, for the surprise video, and for the gift (I bought him a pair of sneakers which he adore so much). And another special-but-not-so-good thing that happened was that I injured my left wrist. As what I said in my previous post, it was quite hard for me to stay in front of laptop for too long. But now that I am much better, I can already edit the photos which I haven't finish before, I can back to blogging and type anything that's going on my mind.

And coming to the end, those above are some photos which I had promised to share in the last two post. I would love to read some comments or advice, to improve my photography and maybe the editing skill I had so far. Happy July, have a great great month ahead! x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

18 comment(s)

  1. I have no comments on your photography other than I don't deserve to give you any pointers because they're all so beautiful! It sounded like a busy and eventful month for you! I hope July is a fantastic one for you!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miki. I hope your July is spent with great moments too! x

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear June hasn't been the best of months so far, but I'm happy you did have some nice moments to remember. Your boyfriend's birthday was one day after mine! (the 23rd) :)
    Your photos left me speechless for how beautiful they are. I'm a huge cat lover so naturally, I loved the one of the cat so much.
    Have a great July you too, dear!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, happy belated birthday then! Thank you so much, Deb! x

      Delete
  3. Your photographs are stunning! I hope July will be a better month for you, hun!

    Have a lovely day!

    xx Kris
    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kris. I hope yours too! x

      Delete
  4. Your photography is absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing!

    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for paying a visit and the compliment, Lauren! x

      Delete
  5. These pictures are just beautiful!!

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolutely take stunning shots! So glad you are sharing some of your photography. Btw aren't we all a bit lazy heheh

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nathalie! Well I thought I was the only one lol. x

      Delete
  7. These are all well photographed!! Good job. :) Hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your wrist! But honestly, I'm loving all these photos :)
    I'm sure July will be better, don't worry!

    Tiffany x
    https://www.mstiffanyyang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tiff. Don't worry, cause I'm getting much better now. Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  9. I'm loving all of your photos always! And it's not just you who feels lazy. This cozy hot summer weather also makes me super lazy! :P

    Dabin / https://dabindb.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dabin! Well haha I'm like lazy everyday because everydays feels like summer to me! x

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images