Take It Slow

First of all, let's just ignore the fats on my upper arms and my thighs. I am trying to be more active now on blog since I am not...


First of all, let's just ignore the fats on my upper arms and my thighs. I am trying to be more active now on blog since I am not really busy anymore like how I used to before. I am already closer to becoming the 3rd year student in university, which means I am graduating soon (I wish in May 2018). And, I'm currently a freelance worker now, well I call myself a self-employee and which means I don't have to work like usual people do, so I could manage the time between blogging, university stuffs, and works. Okay, that's it, and the point is that I just want to say that I am becoming more active now, in blogging, and I'm thinking about expanding my blog into a pro's. 

And as usual, nothing much to explain about my outfit. I put on a cap because you know so well, it's a bad hair day, the cap is H&M's, unbranded top and skirt/short, Adidas Superstar sneakers, and backpack is from Vincci. Have a nice day!

x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

14 comment(s)

  1. chic and stunning! just love the simple way you took to make it great :)
    Adore that red skirt

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is so rad thoo!
    love it

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I love these ruffles!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful, I don't see fat! You look great. Good luck with your degree!
    And nice outfit, btw!

    xo,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the support, and also for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  5. That's exciting, congrats on almost graduating and picking up freelancing! Hope to see more from you in blogging in the future

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the good words, Joyce! <3

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images