Forces of Nature

It was cloudy and it also rained a lot today, but yet it was still 30 ° C outside. I went with my mother to pick ...


It was cloudy and it also rained a lot today, but yet it was still 30°C outside. I went with my mother to pick up my eldest sister from work, but since she hasn't done yet, we waited for a while. We went to Komplek Cemara Asri, which is a housing complex surrounded with nature and great culinary, of course. We went there with the purpose of me having quality time with my camera and new 75-300mm lens (bought by mom, thank you mom. love you!), took photographs of the birds in the lake near the temple, and then had some snacks. And well, to be really honest, it was damn hard to took pictures of birds flying because they fly hell so fast. It turned out to be only some of the pictures that were good. As for now, please enjoy my photographs. And I wish for some comments too, whether it's for compliments or for critics.

x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

10 comment(s)

  1. These photos of nature and the birds are so beautiful! :) It definitely is always refreshing to be hanging out in nature.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!

    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG its so hard to take photos of animals because they are always moving so much but your photos turned out beautifully!

    Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! There's only 1 out of 10 that turn out to be the best. And anyway thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. To be honest I don't speak your language but I recognize the imagens and lindas word tho. Thank you a lot for the positive comment!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images