Why

"Why" is nothing but another song title again, sung by Taeyeon. She's been such a great inspiration to me considering ...


"Why" is nothing but another song title again, sung by Taeyeon. She's been such a great inspiration to me considering her taste in fashion, and her fashion in her every music videos. I even consider to lose weight so I could look better like her, but nah, I like food too much to the point of I couldn't resist to eat. But still, I think I'm going to really try losing weight *starts thinking about my cravings* *cry* *why do i like food that much* *sobs*

But just skip my random babble, I finally done my portfolio instagram, which starting now will be a place where I can show my designs and photographs. I wish anyone would check it tho. Coming to the end, photos were all taken by my eldest sister, Melisa. x, Cinthy!

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images