Flower 꽃

Lately I am in the process of unloading my wardrobe, and found out that there has been some pieces of clothing that I only wore for ...


Lately I am in the process of unloading my wardrobe, and found out that there has been some pieces of clothing that I only wore for once or even never at all, and the one in the photo is one of them. It used to be my mom's but I failed to record exactly when she gave it to me. It is a floral jumpsuit, well the color is beautiful, it is a good choice for the summer but well, I don't have that confidence to wear it since I have loads of fats under my triceps. And anyway, I've been putting it for sale, here, wondering if anyone's interested, just contact me.

And sharing a little bit about my daily life, I've been struggling a lot these days because of endless stresses. I've got a project that has lasts a little long, and now I'm still stuck don't know how to continue on doing that, to be exact. But thankfully, korean dramas and variety shows helped me to recover so that I wouldn't fell deeper in my depression. Have y'all watched "Tomorrow With You" starring Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon? Well, if you haven't, I'd like to recommend this drama. It is a romance and fiction drama, which I found to be so sweet and it led me to be a fan of Lee Je Hoon, the Super Junior-M's Henry look alike guy!

Anyway photos were taken by beloved eldest sister, Melisa. Hoping ya guys a good day!
x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images