Fine

Just another random title for the post. All I can think about these days is just the brand new song by SNSD aka Girls' Genera...


Just another random title for the post. All I can think about these days is just the brand new song by SNSD aka Girls' Generation's Taeyeon titled Fine. Well, the song is just my style, and no doubt since it was sang by Taeyeon as I always love all her songs. And a little bit about my weekend, another romantic dinner date with my boyfriend, and he finally can took great photos for me now! Nothing else to share anyway, so I'll just end it up here. See ya! x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's so cute that you love K-pop! Haha K-Pop is getting pretty huge lately and OMG I actually listened to quite a bit of Girls Generation back in the day.. :)

    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, happy that you're here to read my post and even happier to know that you are also a fan of GG! Thankyou! xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images