Love Is In The Air

It was Vday baby! Well I was too excited because for the first time in forever, I was asked for a romantic dinner date on such a lovel...


It was Vday baby! Well I was too excited because for the first time in forever, I was asked for a romantic dinner date on such a lovely day. Well, me and my boyfriend has been together for almost two years, and this not so sweet and romantic boyfriend finally asked me out for a romantic dinner date. But guess what, I was unlucky because I wasn't in a really good condition on that day :( But still, can't thank my boyfriend enough, since he even skipped his class just to spent the lovely day with me. You know how much I love you babe <3
x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images