Count My Blessings

Didn't even expect anything, but I finally end the last day of 2016 with such happy, wonderful, and unforgettable moment. ...


Didn't even expect anything, but I finally end the last day of 2016 with such happy, wonderful, and unforgettable moment. Since it was Saturday, I didn't think of anything strange when my boyfriend ask me out for a date, and told me to dress beautifully. The only strange thing is that he wouldn't tell me the place we're going to. But then it turns out that my whole family came in the middle of my dinner and gave me surprise. I was shocked, but I didn't cry, just keep laughing because it was so unexpected.
Thank You God, for blessing me with such great people around me.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images