Hectic Weekends

Black spiky top, Mix n Max high waist skort So I'm going to write a little about how's my weeks going. It was really hectic t...

Black spiky top, Mix n Max high waist skort

So I'm going to write a little about how's my weeks going. It was really hectic these weekends. I got so many projects that I couldn't enjoy myself, like watching films and etc. All I did were just working, going to college, and then went home, have a little rest and sleep. And this blog, I thought I should just keep it on update, but every time I think I'm going to post more, I always got so busy. I even don't really have time to hang out now. But hang on there, I'm going to come with more post like posting about my portfolios, and outfit things (I'm working on it). And, maybe this it too late, but Happy November, wish you'd be a month full of great and fun experiences! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images