P.S. I Love You

This is my first time writing about my boyfriend and so, it was his birthday last Friday on 24th and I gave him nothing on that day besi...


This is my first time writing about my boyfriend and so, it was his birthday last Friday on 24th and I gave him nothing on that day besides only some birthday greetings and wishes (*it was intentional). And on Saturday, I told him about wearing the same color of outfit but then I wore another one, which as you can see on the picture, it is a couple shirt (mine is a casual dress) and his was still inside the gift box. And I just didn't imagine that his expression would be like - wow, I'm so grateful - since I thought that it was just a simple present, oh and there were also another presents inside the box.

 
Feeling so pleased because seems like he was liking it so much. It was my first time doing a DIY kind of thing, so pretty much still a beginner and the result isn't really pretty plus I'm doing it in a short time. He said that that origami lips looks like mine, but I think mine is much better :p

 
He's a terrible photographer, no kidding. But well, to be honest, this one finally looks good, after I was being so moody and having bad temper because of the previous ugly pictures of mine. Sorry and thank you for being patient with me babe, there's no other like you. And one more time, Happy Belated Birthday baby! I hope you liked and enjoy the presents. Looking forward to celebrate another years of birthdays with you. I love you! <3

x,Cinthy

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images