Be Back

Yesh! Finally back again after a month full of assignments, projects and final test. And the photo above, actually was taken on last Oct...


Yesh! Finally back again after a month full of assignments, projects and final test. And the photo above, actually was taken on last October, it wasn't the newest photo of me. Sadly I got no time even to take a selfie. And nowadays after holiday, I went to no where, just stay home trying to lose weight by doing exercises, but it was quite difficult actually, I have so much cravings these days, especially ice cream sundaes and chocolates, OMG NO! I'm going to gain weight even by just thinking about foods :(

x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images