Gloomy Saturday

Super busy with my schedule nowadays that I don't even have that time or opportunity to shoot my outfit again *cries* And universi...


Super busy with my schedule nowadays that I don't even have that time or opportunity to shoot my outfit again *cries* And university life are though, it really is. It is really contrast comparing to high school. OMG I'm feeling like wanting to back to high school, I miss the school, the crazy friends, and of course, the best for the last, the canteen foods! :( But yeah, just like there is one saying, we need to move on from the past, okay, I'm trying. And back again talking about university life, so far I've gotten 1 project and 1 homework but still do nothing about them. Need some motivation right here. x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images