Burn

Oh hi there, finally back to blog again after being on such busy yet amazing week. This time I'm just going to share a little about...


Oh hi there, finally back to blog again after being on such busy yet amazing week. This time I'm just going to share a little about my very first part time job. So here I am working as an English Teacher of preschool kids in an informal school called IEC,inc. And yes of course it was lots of fun! Monday has now get me so exciting because I couldn't wait to go back to working, and the only reason was because of the cutie pie kids around me. They made me feel this job isn't tiring at all.

And a little about my outfit, I'm matching my military printed sleeveless top with with a green high waist pants, well I bet you can't see the outfit I mentioned because me too as well couldn't see that in this picture - the other pictures are blur so this one is the best of all - and the denim outer is from Giodarno. Anyway have any of you watched the Step Up All In movie? Well, spoiler alert, because I'm going to review about the movie here, it wasn't as good as the previous step up 1,2,3,4. The moves are still crazy as usual, but I just don't get the chemistry between Shane and Andie. Andie is better with Chase in anyway hahaha! And I really really hope that the producer will produce another step up movies again, hope this wouldn't be the last one because it was way too far from what I expected to be, and guess what, I also love dancing!

x, Cinthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read and appreciate every single comment left here.
Thank you for dropping by! ❤

Instagram Images